We will have our Sunday service only. There will be no kids ministry activities, nursery, childcare, classes, Midweek activities, or small groups. Spaces open to the public: Available Spaces: Foyer, Restrooms, Sanctuary.
Protocol Phase 1 Re-Opening:
1. Sanitizing: Chairs, Restrooms, Lobby areas will be sanitized before and after each service. Restrooms will be sanitized and cleaned as often as needed during the service.
2. Foyer: Greeters will open the entrance doors. Ushers will take you to your seats. No congregating please. Hand Sanitizing stations are available in the lobby.
3. Sanctuary: Spaced Seating pods - 2 to 6 chairs in pods for social distancing requirements. Please DO NOT re-arrange chairs.
4. Personal Greetings: We strongly recommend Air hugs, hand waving, and smiles.
5. Offering Envelopes/Bulletins: One will be provided per seating pod. Offering Buckets will be placed at the front of the sanctuary for anyone who would like to drop their offering envelope in during the worship service time. We encourage you to continue giving online.
6. Length of Service: will be approximately 1 hr.
7. Kids ministry: There will be no kids ministry - nursery, or childcare.
8. Face masks: You are welcome to wear a face mask if you would like.
9. Social Hygiene: If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose.
10. Drinking fountains: will be closed
We would like to REITERATE... If you have a fever or are not feeling well, Please stay home. We will continue live-streaming our services for those who are not able to come due to sickness, have pre-existing health conditions, and/or are the most vulnerable and at risk. We are happy that we can once again come together as the body of Christ to worship the Lord in our church building. And we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure everyone's safety.